Our Impact Report 2021
Supporting our users’ journey towards healthy skin comes with a big responsibility that we don’t take lightly.
Our skincare not only has an impact on the individuals who use it, but on the whole supply chain and the environment too. In our very first impact report, we’ll take you on a journey towards healthy skin and a healthier skincare industry.
HERE ARE A FEW OF THE HIGHLIGHTS IN 2021:
01 — Making customised skincare
- We started tracing our ingredients and now have knowledge on tier 1 and tier 2 raw material suppliers.
- We increased the circularity of our skincare packaging: The share of recycled plastic materials (by weight) is now 34.25%.
02 — Distribution
- Our paper and cardboard materials are 100% FSC certified and 99.8% are made from recycled fibres.
- We use less cardboard and reduced the weight of our transport packaging by 73% on average since launching NØIE.
03 — Using NØIE skincare
- We portrayed more than 20 real skin stories of our users to make their voices heard and truthfully talk about their skin concerns.
- Our Community Care team helped 20,994 users with expert advice and support via email and chat.
- Our product success rate increased from 56% by the end of 2020 to 86% by the end of 2021.
The report also covers our overall climate impact and insights about our team behind it all. And while we made a lot of progress in 2021, you can also read about where we have failed and where we need to do better in the future.